Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank You Carrie Slager

In case you missed it, the delightful Carrie Slager has reviewed my time travel anthology, Finding Time.

If you've been under a rock for a few months, you may not have heard me raving about Finding Time. Though the best way to find out about it is to read it, I understand that you might begrudge the time spent reading something that is not quite your cup of tea.

It's always annoying when you pick up a book expecting robot lesbians and find devout Calvinists. Or vice versa.

To assuage such concerns, you can get a general idea of what Finding Time is about checking out a synopsis and trailer of Finding Time and an excerpt of it if you'd like. Only trouble with doing this is I'm biased. I think my deathless prose doesn't suck--in fact it's rocking good.

That's why getting a second opinion is a good idea. And that's where Carrie's review of Finding Time comes in.

She also asked me to do an interview and we're having a little contest to give away copies of Finding Time. I'll be much obliged if you'd check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Those more worthy than I: